Saturday, September 15, 2012

My Blogging Debut

I've wanted to start my own sports card blog for quite awhile now, so am pumped to finally be taking the plunge. I'm very blessed to be able to make a living in the hobby as a result of my website, The Cardboard Connection. However, I've always gone out of my way to make it as objective a resource as possible as I felt/feel that this is what the hobby needs. One drawback of this focus is that I've rarely been able to just let loose and speak my mind except when writing reviews.

So one of the primary reasons for starting this blog is for me to finally have an informal, totally subjective outlet with which to interact with other bloggers and collectors. The other main reason is that I want to have a place where I can just be a card collector rather then a businessman. Because unlike a lot of the people who work in the industry, I still really enjoy collecting cards. So expect posts related to my big pulls, breaks, and all that good stuff in addition to some insider info, not to mention the occasional (or not so occasional) hobby rant.

Above all I'm looking to connect with other bloggers and collectors so don't hesitate to drop me a line or leave a comment as I'd love to hear from ya

With all that said, its time for an important disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed here by no means reflect that of The Cardboard Connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment